Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Desperate For His Presence

I want to feel His Presence with me always. I want to hear Him speak to me. I want to please Him forever. I am sometimes so hungry for His Presence that it hurts. Does anyone else ever feel that way?  Remembering what He has done for me, the blessings He has given me...my family...my husband...my parents...my friends......I know He is with me and speaking to me, and He loves me. But sometimes I wish I could just go for a walk in a beautiful park, with Jesus. I'd tell  Him about my troubles, ask Him some questions, tell Him some things on my mind.  I'd hold His hand. And I'd look into His eyes. I'd tell Him I love Him and I'd tell Him thank you...for what You did for me at Calvary. I can't wait to tell Him that in Person........xxoo

1 comment:

  1. TIMES IN MY LIFE WHEN i HAVE FELT THIS I HAVE BEEN URGED IN THE SPIRIT TO PRESS IN TILL I COULD ACTUALLY FEEL HIS TOUCH AND THE HEAVINESS OF HIS PRESENCCE SURROUNDING ME!! i COULD HARDLY STAND!!
    hE IS FAITHFULL HE DESIRES YOU AS MUCH AS YOU DO HIM!!

    ReplyDelete