Friday, April 27, 2012

Committing to Prayer

Psalm 73:25 & 26

"Whom have  I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail;  But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Sometimes,  all you can do is pray.  He is always listening. He is always there. Have you ever tried to "feel" His presence, every minute of the day? It's not easy to keep your mind always on the Lord. But, if you "practice His Presence" in the little things, you will feel His Presence in the big things.  It's a good exercise.  Practicing His Presence.  I'm trying to accomplish this myself.  Even at work, when things get hectic, I try to "feel" His Presence, and ask His advice, commenting to Him throughout the day.  It is easy to forget though, but I want to one day be aware of His Presence 24/7.  What a great God He is, to want to be with us, His creation. What a wonderful Saviour. What a wonderful Redeemer. What a wonderful Friend.





1 comment:

  1. A GREAT way to live life for GOD!!!

    Praise God!!

    Pat * FLORIDA

    ReplyDelete