Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Silently Grieving

My dear friend lost her twin babies today. She had not met them nor had she held them in her arms. They are now in the Arms of Jesus, growing up in heaven, being raised by angels, awaiting the arrival of their mother.  How do you console the grieving mother and father but by only being there for them, loving them, reassuring them that they will be alright, and that their babies are safe and sound right this minute. As  I pray about this, praying about what I can say to help, I can think of nothing except that God is in control, and God is our God of comfort. He is our refuge and our strength.  These are the times that we need to hide in the shelter of the Most High. Saying nothing, just hiding under His Wing. He will help these grieving parents, and He will give them strength. God bless you little babies who we loved - we will see you in heaven...xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I will be in prayer for this precious mother in a season of heartbreaking loss.
    Pat in Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I decided to continue with my blogspot. I don't know if anyone ever reads these anymore, but I'm going to continue with my Letter To The Ladies, in this blogspot. I love you Pat.

    ReplyDelete